A library holds the history and literature of a culture or the whole world in the pages of its books. To make all these information accessible and enjoyable to people, proper library management is essential. Learn library management skills from this Diploma in Library and Information Science course and take the first step to be a librarian.
This Diploma in Library and Information Science course will teach you how you can manage and organism information. You’ll be familiarized with library infrastructure and acquire managerial and financial skills you need to be a librarian. You’ll also learn about virtual library management skills. This course will help you to understand the functions of library networking and boost your skill.
The easily understandable lessons will provide you with the updated skills and knowledge of library management. You’ll be able to learn about information science from scratch in this course.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a librarian
- Understand the ethical values in the library management
- Be able to use library networking efficiently
- Familiarize with data management and duties of library management
- Know about UK legislation of data storage and library management
- Be able to understand how to manage a digital library
- Familiarize with the virtual library system
- Learn to manage finance and budgeting for library resources
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Diploma in Library and Information Science course is ideal for those who want to showcase their work and establish their career in library management. You will learn how you can manage information and keep documents organized from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Library and Information Science is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Library Assistants
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
|Diploma in Library and Information Science|
|Module 01: Organisation Systems||00:27:00|
|Module 02: Ethics and Values in the Library Professions||00:23:00|
|Module 03: Library Networking||00:19:00|
|Module 04: Library as Infrastructure||00:27:00|
|Module 05: Finance and Budgeting||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Digital and Virtual Libraries||00:21:00|
|Module 07: Library Legislation||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.