The Logistic and Supply Chain Management is a crucial part of any successful business. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
This Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 introduces the skills that every supply chain professional needs, to develop networks that are lean, agile and responsive. This course has been designed for anybody, who is involved in this chain business and want to improve flow of goods and organization’s ability to adapt changing. If you are looking forward to brush up your business skills, join this course now.
- Allot a definition for supply chain management including logistics
- Narrate the vertical as well as virtual integration frameworks
- Realise the phases in the fundamental supply chain flow
- Arrange The participants for the supply chain
- Locate supply chain drivers as well as routes for optimising them
- Merge supply chain plans with your business strategy
- Fix the measurements for tracking with knowing how to integrate the associated data
- Learn about Troubleshoot fundamental supply chain problems
- Decipher the routes so as to make a progress for your supply chain, for example, exploiting the third-party logistics providers, insourcing processes, improvising maintainable and eco-friendly moves, leveraging process improvement plans, as well as forming newer methodologies
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and IAO. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The Evolution of the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Basic Supply Chain Structure||00:15:00|
|Supply Chain Drivers||00:15:00|
|Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy||00:15:00|
|Managing Supply Chain Risks||00:15:00|
|Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems||00:15:00|
|Sharing Supply Chain Activities||00:15:00|
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies||00:15:00|
|Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Future of Supply Chain Management||00:15:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.