Every businessman or woman knows that in business you have to sell, sell and sell; no matter what kind of business it is or what kind of product or service is being offered. But if the business is slow and sales are slower, what can you do to improve things and speed those sales up? This course specifically focuses on the improvement of your sales performance and to be able to learn the ways to generate and increase sales regardless of your industry. There are plenty of tips and advice available for people in business who want to make their business work, and if they are prepared to put in the time and effort, then there is no reason why they won’t succeed.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting.
- People who are interested in learning more about sales management and are struggling with marketing and selling their products to the market.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Managing Sales course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager.
- Business Development.
- Executive Producers.
- Group Account Director.
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Specialists.
- And Much More!
|Expanding Your Sales|
|Sales Management – Part 01||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 02||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 03||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 04||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 05||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 06||01:00:00|
|Sales Management – Part 07||01:00:00|
|Professional Selling Techniques|
|Fundamental Sales Techniques||01:00:00|
|Extensive Sales Techniques||01:30:00|
|Sales Force Management||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.