Do you have the interest to become a leader but having a hard time in facilitation and meeting? Then worry no more! This course is created for people who need to know about meeting management.
Anyone who wants to become a leader or manager needs to have the right meeting skills. Meeting with clients or your team will be part of your work and this course will help you with that. Learn how to plan and prepare for meetings. Know how to choose the right time and place for your meetings. Explore how to create agenda and all the things needed for a meeting. Understand meeting roles and responsibilities during meetings. Most importantly, in this course you will learn how to professional conduct meetings and resolve personality conflicts if there are.
Who is the course for?
- Leaders or potential meeting facilitators that need meeting and facilitation skills.
- People who need to learn about meeting management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Meeting Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Team Leaders.
|Diploma in Meeting Management - Updated Version|
|Module 01: Planning and Preparation|
|Planning and Preparation||00:15:00|
|Module 02: Online Meeting Platforms|
|Online Meeting Platforms Part – 01||01:03:00|
|Online Meeting Platforms Part – 02||00:45:00|
|Module 03: Meeting Etiquette and Tips|
|Meeting Etiquette and Tips||00:13:00|
|Diploma in Meeting Management - Old Version|
|Module – One Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Planning and Preparing (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Planning and Preparing (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Setting up the Meeting Space||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Electronic Options||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Meeting Roles and Responsibilities||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Chairing a Meeting (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Chairing a Meeting (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Dealing with Disruptions||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Taking Minutes||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Making the Most of Your Meeting||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Diploma in Meeting Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Meeting Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Meeting Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.