Do you have what it takes to become a mentor? Are you someone who has a lot of patience in teaching? Are you someone who can easily relate to people? Then you can learn to know how to become a motivational mentor in this Mentoring Diploma Course!
What does mentoring mean? How does mentor-protégé relationship work? Do you know anyone who is an expert of these? Or are you one of them or you just want to take this course to be able to improve yourself? If yes, then this course will truly help you. You will be taught how to assess yourself if you have what it takes to become a mentor.
In this course, you would learn the definition of mentoring and how it works. You will be able to know its history, the mentor-protégé relationship. You will learn about the benefits of becoming a protégé. Then you will be able to find out how to have the skills you need, career development and personal satisfaction. Most importantly, you will be able to know the importance of having a mentor guide you as oppose to those who do not have a mentor.
Who is the course for?
- Life Coaches and other professionals who want to become a mentor
- People who have an interest in becoming a mentor, life coaches or counsellors
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Mentoring is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Enrichment Specialist
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|Diploma in Mentoring|
|Introduction – The Mentor-Protege Relationship||00:30:00|
|Benefits of a Protégé||00:30:00|
|Mentor Benefits of Having a Protege||00:30:00|
|Where to Look Mentor-Protégé Programs||01:00:00|
|Picking a Protégé||00:45:00|
|Working with a Protégé||00:30:00|
|The Exit Strategy||00:30:00|
|Lather, Rinse, Repeat||00:30:00|
|Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Mentoring||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Mentoring||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Mentoring||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.