This course will teach you appropriate methods and skills expected to become a proficient filmmaker. It covers the visual effects, motion design, and activities. The exercises in this course are conveyed in a non-specialized and well-ordered way and are perfect for the individuals who need to pick up and comprehensive learning of media improvement devices and who need to upgrade their profession prospects all the while.
You will also learn how to use the right media maker; will be more mindful when utilizing it and how to troubleshoot. This course will help you to adequately arrange video film, import media and how to save your project. You will pick up decent information of utilising the course of events to include, move, erase and alter media, and create a video. You will figure out how to utilise the zoom, trimming and part settings to make the ideal video. You will be more mindful of how you can utilise moves, impacts, sounds, sound, portrayal, and titles to make your video look successful and proficient. You will know how to distribute your motion picture to YouTube and to a DVD. You will obviously comprehend the significance of angle proportion issues that can happen while making your video in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Movie Making.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to make a movie.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an educational background and experience in film and movie making is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Movie Making will be very beneficial and helpful to film companies, professionals, and beginners who are in the Film industry.
- Events Photographer
- Film Editor
- Film Director
- Graphic Designer
- Motion Director
- Professional Videographer
- And much more!
|Diploma in Movie Making|
|Start With a Good Story||01:00:00|
|Let’s Have a Meeting||01:00:00|
|Do You Have an Intellectual Eye?||00:15:00|
|Turn Up the Volume||01:00:00|
|A Little Light on the Subject||00:30:00|
|Three Point Lighting||01:00:00|
|When It’s In the Can, It’s a Wrap||00:30:00|
|Time to Toot Your Horn||02:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Movie Making||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Movie Making||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.