Our Diploma in Nannying and childcare is an exceedingly complete course, starting with taking in the basics of working with children and bit by bit assembling your abilities and information to a propelled level. This course will benefit you to empower yourself to accomplish maximum capacity in having the appropriate abilities and information required to give appropriate care to young children.
Who is the course for?
If you’re a nursery nurse, nanny, nursery parent or looking at getting into the childcare industry – we have this training course for you.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Job for people with this qualification may include
- Nursery Nurse
- Educator in a child care center
- Educator in a kindergarten/pre-school
- Professional nanny
- Family day care worker
- Before and after school care assistant
- Playgroup supervisor
- Recreation Assistant.
|What is a Nanny?||00:30:00|
|Time Management for Nannies||00:15:00|
|A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny||00:30:00|
|Caregiver and Team Player||00:15:00|
|It Takes a Village to Raise a Child||00:15:00|
|The Nanny’s Job Profile||00:15:00|
|Meet the Needs of the Child||01:00:00|
|Training And Certification||00:30:00|
|Health And Safety Issues||00:30:00|
|Child Care Equipments||00:30:00|
|Insurance and Staffing||00:30:00|
|Marketing & Managemental Aspects||00:30:00|
|Child Care Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Plants That Poison||00:15:00|
|Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Illness||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Nannying and Childcare||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Nannying and Childcare||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Nannying and Childcare||00:20:00|