Do you have a fear of feeling pain? Do you have a low tolerance for pain? If yes, this course will help you to manage natural pains and what are the solutions to relieve pain so that you can live easily.
Pain is an unavoidable feeling that everyone will experience throughout their lives. However, some people suffer worse pains that need to be treated, and this course will help you learn the treatments that can relieve the pains you’re experiencing. You will be introduced to pain basics, and an overview of analgesic solutions will be provided. You will learn about massage, acupuncture, hypnosis, and even herbs for pain relief. This course will help you or anyone to cope up with pain and how to manage it using the natural ways available.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work offering pain relief like massage, acupuncture, and hypnosis.
- People who have an interest in managing pain.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Natural Pain Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Massage Therapist
- Pain Management Physicians.