We all want to take the full control of our mind to achieve the targets we dream of. But is it truly possible? The answer is yes! With our Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming course you can master the art of having a good control on your mind.
Being identified with your inner entity gives you the freedom to take strides towards accomplishing your targets easily. This course is designed to interpret as well as implement the fundamental self-hypnosis methodologies. You can get more involved with your audience and understand how NLP helps you deeply. Learn how to apply this compelling language as well as positive commands for getting the desired results from this course.
- Provide a definition to linguistic programming(NLP) as well as its major terminologies
- Relate the main presuppositions of NLP
- Narrate the five prime senses shown by NLP
- The phases of the mind/modes of thoughts applying predicates as well as the visual cues
- Improvise as well as modify response plans for any circumstance
- Exploit enhanced language in order to get involved with your audience
- Réalisé body language associated NLP principles
- Enquire clean, compact, queries so as to access the information you require
- Apply hypnotic language as well as positive commands for getting results
- Improvise a more profound accord with others
- Apply anchoring to formulate the state of mind you intend to
- Being identified with your inner entity
- Decipher as well as implement the radical self-hypnosis methodologies
- Generate your visionary goals merging a high speed to apply NLP’s framework
- Learn how you can present, explain, as well as information so as to use the 7±2 rule as well as chunking technique
- Take decisions regarding applying convincing against manipulation
- Exploit the ideas of pushing and pulling in case of influencing others
- Relate varied methods to achieve influential conversations as well as presentations to make it happen
- Devise a convincing presentation through implementing the 5 S’s
- Make use of storytelling attributes so as to expand your influence
- Occupy concepts of neuro-linguistic programming for everyday impact as well as provocation
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in NLP is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Diploma in NLP is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?||00:15:00|
|The NLP Presuppositions||00:15:00|
|The Senses According to NLP||00:15:00|
|Using Enriched Language||00:15:00|
|Interpreting Body Language||00:15:00|
|Asking Clean Questions||00:15:00|
|The Power of Hypnotic Language||00:15:00|
|Understanding Common NLP Terms||00:15:00|
|Getting in Tune with Yourself||00:15:00|
|Creating Comprehensive Outcomes||00:15:00|
|Creating a Desired State||00:30:00|
|Preparing to Persuade||00:30:00|
|Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Using Stories to Persuade||00:15:00|
|Using Neuro Linguistic Programming||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in NLP||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in NLP||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.