Prescribing the right medicine is a very sensitive and crucial point for making a healthy recovery of any patient. Wrong medicine or dosage can be a threat to a patients life. Learn about the steps of prescribing any medicine from this Diploma in Nurse Prescribing course and take your medical knowledge and skill to the next level. This course will help you to understand the importance of different medicines their differences and boost your professional growth.
In this Diploma in Nurse Prescribing course, you will learn about the importance and steps of nurse prescribing and familiarise yourself with the roles and responsibilities of a nurse prescriber. You will understand the legal and ethical aspects of prescribing medicines, medicine management and learn about different diseases and their medications. This course will also familiarise you with the opportunities and challenges of nurse prescribing and help you get a firm understanding of the topic.
- Learn about the skills you need to prescribe any medicine
- Familiarise with the legal and ethical aspects of prescribing medications
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a nurse prescriber
- Be able to recognise physical ailments and diseases
- Know how to secure and maintain the stock of medicine safely
- Familiarise with antimicrobial prescribing
- Understand what type of medicine is needed for cardiac and neurological problems
- Learn about the steps of medicine management
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone who wants to learn nurse prescribing efficiently can take this Diploma in Nurse Prescribing course. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Nurse Prescribing course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Nurse Prescribers
- Nursing Assistants
- Healthcare Professionals
- Pharmacy Assistants
|Diploma in Nurse Prescribing|
|Module 1: Introduction to Nurse Prescribing|
|Introduction to Nurse Prescribing||00:16:00|
|Module 2: Legal and Ethical Aspects of Prescribing|
|Legal and Ethical Aspects of Prescribing||00:32:00|
|Module 3: Medicine Management|
|Module 4: Anxiety Disorders in Adults|
|Anxiety Disorders in Adults||00:15:00|
|Module 5: Liver Diseases: Diagnosis & Prescribing|
|Liver Diseases: Diagnosis & Prescribing||00:46:00|
|Module 6: Common Problems: Pharmacological Management|
|Common Problems: Pharmacological Management||01:06:00|
|Module 7: Anti-Microbial Prescribing|
|Module 8: Cardiac Problems and Prescribing|
|Cardiac Problems and Prescribing||00:21:00|
|Module 9: Neurological Problems and Prescribing|
|Neurological Problems and Prescribing||00:16:00|
|Module 10: Palliative Cares|
|Module 11: Prescribing in Pregnancy and Lactation|
|Prescribing in Pregnancy and Lactation||00:31:00|
|Module 12: Prescribing for Older People|
|Prescribing for Older People||00:12:00|
|Module 13: Prescribing Children’s|
|Module 14: Common Medicines in Use|
|Common Medicines in Use||00:19:00|
|Module 15: Challenges and Future of Nurse Prescribing|
|Challenges and Future of Nurse Prescribing||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.