Being a nurse is a big responsibility; you cannot shy away from pressure or compromise the safety of your patients. All these can clearly be overwhelming to new nurses, but if you want to make a difference in this world and would love to provide the utmost care for your patients, you should definitely consider getting this Diploma in Nursing Assistant course.
This course will teach you much about nursing in the first chapter as you will discover diseases and the functionalities of a nurse. You will also identify with ideas such as ventilation and warming, health, petty management, noise and variety in the environment for both the sick and the nurse. There is a great need for nurses to take care of their patient’s diets, which this course will address through understanding different conditions for taking food and what kind of food should be given to them. As a nurse this course will also teach you to take care of yourself, given that you cannot take care of others otherwise.
The course also has supporting materials that address nursing in more detail and as such you should get it now, in order to provide the best service for your patients.
Who is the course for?
This course is appropriate for those planning to work in Nursing and Patient Care. You don’t need experience, only an enthusiasm for the subject is enough.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course is suitable for anyone hoping to become
- A Nursing Assistant
- A Patient Care Assistant
- A Care worker
- A Nurse
- A Mental health Nurse
- A Midwife.
|Diploma in Nursing Assistant|
|NOTES ON NURSING||00:30:00|
|VENTILATION AND WARMING||00:30:00|
|HEALTH OF HOUSES||00:30:00|
|BED AND BEDDING||00:30:00|
|CLEANLINESS OF ROOMS AND WALLS||00:30:00|
|CHATTERING HOPES AND ADVICES||00:30:00|
|OBSERVATION OF THE SICK||01:00:00|
|Fundamental Nursing Skills||00:00:00|
|Nursing Theories and Nursing Practice||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Nursing Assistant||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Nursing Assistant||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.