Are you part of the Office Management department of your company? Or are you a businessman who’s having issues with office management? Can you say that you are someone who knows everything about office management or do you still need to learn about it? If so, then this course will help you in office management and find out how to run the business smoothly!
Office Management is an essential part of the business since this is where you would know how your office is run and is the key for your business to be successful. In this course, you will be learning how your business or the company you are working for has the right leaders to run its management and operations. You will also learn how to build a successful brand. Then know the importance of teamwork to be able to achieve and accomplish more things. You will also learn that motivation is at the heart of a better business and one of the ways to succeed. Moreover, you will know how to improve the marketing of the business and learn how to provide top customer service.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, entrepreneurs or professionals that need to know about office management.
- People who have an interest in becoming part of the office management department.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Office Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Administrative Assistants
- Client Relations Manager
- Contract Administrator
- Data Entry Specialists
- Executive Assistants
- General Office Clerks
- Information Assistants
- Material Recording Clerks
- Virtual Assistants.
|Building Your Management Team||01:00:00|
|Building A Successful Brand||01:00:00|
|Achieving Quality Through Teamwork||00:30:00|
|Keys To Staying Motivated||00:30:00|
|Improve Your Marketing||01:00:00|
|Provide Top Customer Service||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – New Hires||01:00:00|
|Module Three – It’s About Interacting and Influencing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Dealing with Rumors Gossip and Half Truths||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Office Personalities (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Office Personalities (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Support for Your Projects||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Conflict Resolution||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Ethics||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – You Are Not an Island||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Social Events Outside of Work||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Office Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Office Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.