Payroll is a very big part of any company, as it helps manage the company’s finances when it comes to employee salaries. There is a huge demand for people who can use their skills in this department as there are a lot of numbers that need to be taken care of. If you already have an accounting degree but would like to focus on payroll then you should definitely get this Diploma in Payroll Management course.
The course starts with explaining to you what payroll is and the principles of payroll systems – including positive and negative pay. Then you move onto the confidentiality and security information section of the course before following into effective payroll processes. You will also learn to increase the efficiency of payroll management before addressing risk and time management aspects. Furthermore you will get more information on personal filing, net and gross pay and so much more.
The course is well balanced and goes quite in depth into payroll management, and getting it will help you focus more on payroll management as a career.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in learning how payroll works for large organisations
- Professionals seeking to get into a payroll or accounting related job
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Accounting manager
- Accounting assistant
- Payroll manager
|Diploma in Payroll Management|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Payroll Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Payroll Management||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|