Computer is being used by almost everyone nowadays but it is prone to security glitches that may compromise the security of you, your family and your business. The Diploma in PC Security is a perfect course which will provide you the useful lessons to secure your PC safety in the most effective and easiest way possible.
Computer store so much of our confidential information and such confidentially is always subject to real risks of being breached if we are not careful enough. This course is perfect to have if you are concerned with your PC Security. This course will teach you how to protect your PC safety effectively. This will cover very important aspects of PC safety. You will learn about VPN protocol: Point-to-Point Tunnelling Protocol (PPTP) etc. This course will also teach how firewalls protect network security and what are the roles of a Perimeter Network.
If you are not sure about how PC security works, then this course will be very helpful for you and your family. This course will also teach you how to keep yourself safe from the internet related risks and to avoid compromising the safety and security of yourself, your family and/or your business.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are using their computer and the internet in their daily lives especially for their professions.
- Everyone who wants to protect themselves from harm the internet might cause it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in PC Security will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to:
- And Everyone who Uses Internet and Computers!
|Diploma in PC Security|
|What is Spyware?||01:00:00|
|How is Spyware different from Viruses & Worms?||00:30:00|
|Can I Just Ignore Spyware?||00:30:00|
|What Damage Can Spyware Do?||01:00:00|
|How does Spyware Get onto Your Computer?||00:15:00|
|How to Prevent Spyware||01:00:00|
|What is Antispyware & How Does it Work?||01:00:00|
|Can I Use “All-Around” Computer Security Software?||00:15:00|
|Free Antispyware Software||00:30:00|
|Rogue Antispyware Software||01:00:00|
|Choosing Antispyware Software||00:15:00|
|Do You Need to Update Antispyware?||00:30:00|
|How to Get Rid of Spyware to Secure Your PC||01:30:00|
|Spyware Removal in Safe Mode||00:30:00|
|Manual Removal of Spyware||01:00:00|
|Manual Spyware Removal without Instructions||00:30:00|
|Combating Browser Hijackers||00:30:00|
|Spyware that Prevents You from Running Antispyware||00:30:00|
|Spyware that Prevents You From Starting in Safe Mode||00:30:00|
|The Future of Spyware||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.