Learn essential skills of performance management which will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of smooth running of your organisation. If you want to achieve your business goals then learn the practical skills of performance management in this course!
Performance management is an ongoing, huge part of the business cycle. It’s fundamental for HR to incorporate the right feedback rules and standards into their association’s culture. Through this course, you’ll focus learn on the most proficient method to efficiently and successfully manage employee performance. Explore different approaches to identify and prevent performance problems and causes, positive ways to convey criticism and directing and disciplining problem performance. If you are someone who wants to become an accomplished HR manager, then this course is very suitable for you.In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Performance Management for your business or organisation to succeed.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for individuals who want to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review.
- Human resources professionals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Performance Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Training/HR manager.
- Junior/Senior Manager.
- Technical Officer.
- Administrative Officer.
|Diploma in Performance Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Basics (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Three – The Basics (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Establishing Performance Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Six – 360 Degree Feedback||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Competency Assessments||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Kolb’s Learning Cycle||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Motivation||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Performance Journal||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Creating a Performance Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Performance Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Performance Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Performance Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.