This course helps the students to understand the practical and legitimate financial planning, limitations of the sources and uses of cash, the techniques for sorting out their cash through individual planning. This course also covers the considered utilisation of proper bank and building society accounts and the ideas and outcomes of overspending or payment default. It will teach you how effectively and confidentially your money can be managed ?, critical personal financial management strategies, prepare a plan for retirement etc. So if you want to manage your money effectively and confidently this course is tailored just for you.
Who is the course for?
- Working member of the family
- People approaching retirement
- General Audience
- Working adults
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Financial adviser
- Money planner
- Financial Strategist
|Diploma in Personal Finance|
|Setting Goals Towards Successful Financial Planning||00:30:00|
|Decide Your Spending Prudently||01:00:00|
|Dealing With Mountains Of Debt And Credit||01:00:00|
|All You Need To Know About Taxes||01:00:00|
|Jumping On The Right Insurance Plan||00:30:00|
|Getting Help From Professional Financial Experts||00:30:00|
|DIY With Personal Financial Software||00:30:00|
|Savings & Compounding Interest||00:30:00|
|Smart investments steps||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Personal Finance||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Personal Finance||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.