Are you a Pet Lover? Do you own any kind of pet in your home? Or are you planning to have one? The Diploma in Pet Care will be perfect for your needs and will be helpful for you to be able to take care of your pets.
This fully accredited Diploma in Pet Care course is perfect if you want to learn more about animal care. You could be looking to start your first job working with animals or you want to add this course to your portfolio of knowledge then this animal care course would be perfect for you.
Taking advantage of online training, this Animal Care course will provide you with an overview of how to effectively care for animals. Increase your work prospects by increasing your knowledge of a range of animals including large animals and small household pets. This Diploma in Pet Care course will show you how to inspect the welfare conditions of animals to ensure safety whilst maintaining the upkeep of the animals.
You can go into many different types of opportunities from owning your own small business to working in a clinic or similar business. There are various prospects and accreditation qualifications in animal care are important so this diploma can help to show potential employers that you have the skills to succeed in the industry.
Who is the course for?
- Animal Health Care employees or professionals who want to improve themselves.
- Dog owners and lovers who want to learn how to train their dogs
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education and experience in animal and pet care will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Pet Care is perfect for those animal health professionals like:
- Animal Breeder
- Animal Groomer
- Animal Handler
- Veterinary Doctors
- Veterinary Technicians
- And Much More!
|Determine The Pet Which Will Be The Best Fit To Your Family||00:30:00|
|Safety is most important for your pet||00:15:00|
|What kind of food will you choose for your pets?||00:15:00|
|Preventing your pet from high temperature in warm hot months||00:20:00|
|First Aid Essentials||00:15:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Grooming Manual for Dogs||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Pet Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Pet Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.