This course has been designed to teach you the appropriate skills in cat care. Lessons include choosing a cat, tips for dealing with a new kitten, cat supplies, food, health, grooming, disciplining a cat as well as dealing with cat’s behavior. There is a wealth of information throughout this course that will help you decide what kind of cat to get or even if a cat is right for your life right now. You will find information on how to deal with a new kitten, how to groom your cat, how to figure what to feed your cat and much more useful information that is going to help prepare you for your new addition. The information in this course is also great for those who already have a cat but have a few questions here or there.
Who is the course for?
- Animal Health Care employees or professionals who want to improve themselves.
- Cat owners and lovers who want to learn how to train their cats.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Pet Cat Care is perfect for those animal health professionals like:
- Animal Breeder
- Animal Groomer
- Animal Handler
- Veterinary Doctors
- Veterinary Technicians
- And Much More!
|Diploma in Pet Cat Care|
|Popular Cat Breeds||01:00:00|
|Choosing a Cat||00:15:00|
|Tips for Dealing with a New Kitten||01:00:00|
|Cat Food and Feeding Tips||00:30:00|
|The Health of Your Feline||01:00:00|
|The Basics of Grooming||01:00:00|
|Traveling With Your Feline Companion||01:00:00|
|Behaviors That Many Cats Share||00:30:00|
|Disciplining Your Cat||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Pet Cat Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Pet Cat Care||00:20:00|