Do you love plants in general? Are you finding ways to learn planting that is suitable for your time and abilities? Worry no more! This course is for you!
Planting has also been considered as a hobby especially when you can utilise lawn making and flower planting in your garden. To be able to enjoy planting, you need to know the basics of planting. In this course, you will learn how to make a lawn and choose the right soil for plotting. You will also know what seeds to use and how to make flower beds. In this course, you will be given a guide on how to start your hobby with the right tools and technical know-how.
Who is the course for?
- People who have green thumb or passion in planting.
- Anyone who is interested in planting and taking care of plants in general.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Planting will be very beneficial and helpful to anyone, especially to those people with careers on:
|Diploma in Planting|
|HOW TO PREPARE A LAWN||00:30:00|
|SOIL FOR POTTING.—ARTIFICIAL FERTILIZERS||00:30:00|
|SELECTING AND SOWING SEEDS||01:00:00|
|MAKING AND PLANTING FLOWER-BEDS||00:30:00|
|WATERING PLANTS.—IS COLD WATER INJURIOUS?||01:00:00|
|ATMOSPHERE AND TEMPERATURE—INSECTS||01:00:00|
|WINTERING PLANTS IN CELLARS||00:30:00|
|THE LAW OF COLOR IN FLOWERS||00:15:00|
|THE RELATION OF PLANTS TO HEALTH||01:00:00|
|PROPAGATION OF PLANTS FROM CUTTINGS||00:30:00|
|HANGING BASKETS—WARDIAN CASES AND JARDINIERES||00:30:00|
|HARDY CLIMBING VINES.—IVIES||00:30:00|
|ANNUAL FLOWERING PLANTS.—PANSY CULTURE||00:30:00|
|FALL OR HOLLAND BULBS||00:30:00|
|ROSES—CULTIVATION AND PROPAGATING||01:00:00|
|JAPAN AND OTHER LILIES.—CALLA LILIES||01:00:00|
|GERANIUMS—THE BEST TWELVE SORTS||00:30:00|
|AZALEAS; HOW TO CULTIVATE THEM||00:30:00|
|CAMELLIAS—ORANGE AND LEMON TREES||00:30:00|
|FUCHSIAS—TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT||00:30:00|
|CACTUSES—NIGHT-BLOOMING CEREUS—REX BEGONIAS||00:30:00|
|ROCKERIES—HOW TO MAKE THEM||00:30:00|
|SENTIMENT AND LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Planting||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Planting||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.