The key behind success is grit, no matter what happens one must never give up. If you want to be a professional chef you will definitely need grit and determination, as the pressures of a professional kitchen can be extremely intimidating and overwhelming. But don’t worry; you can use this Diploma in Professional Chef course in order to help you in this endeavour.
This chef training course is divided into three sections, where the first section focuses on the requirements to become a chef. This part of the course will teach you how to cater to unique tastes, chef skills and qualities required, professional equipment, cooking techniques, schools and other essentials needed to become the perfect chef. Next, you‘ll focus on kitchen management, covering topics such as inventory, food safety, need vs. want, cooking for different occasions and more, including Italian and French cooking. The final portion of the course will teach you about managing a restaurant using many different ways including identifying target market, competition, equipment and supplies.
Whether you want to work in the hospitality industry, be a restaurant manager, sous chef, or head chef, this professional cookery course will help you develop your culinary skills and turn your passion for food into a profession. Enrol now and learn how to cook world class meals for a five-star dining experience!
Who is the course for?
- Any professional chef who wants to upgrade their cooking and management skills.
- People who have an interest in cooking and dreams to become a professional chef.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Professional Chef is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accommodation Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Food and Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager