The key behind success is grit, no matter what happens one must never give up on something. If you want to be a professional chef you will definitely need grit, as the pressures of a professional kitchen can be extremely intimidating and overwhelming. But don’t worry; you can use this Diploma in Professional Chef course in order to help you in this endeavour.
The course is divided into three sections, where the first section focuses on the requirements to become a chef. This part of the course will teach you how to cater to unique tastes, qualities required, equipments needed, schools and other things that are needed in order to become the perfect chef. Next you focus on kitchen management as you focus on learning about inventory, need vs. want, cooking for different occasions and more including Italian and French cooking. The final portion of the course will teach you about managing a restaurant using many different ways including identifying target market, competition, equipment and supplies.
Getting this course will also help the inner chef within you as there are also plenty of recipes attached in order to stir your taste buds.
Who is the course for?
- Any professional chef who wants to upgrade their cooking and management skills.
- People who have an interest in cooking and dreams to become a professional chef.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Professional Chef is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accommodation Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Food and Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager
|Becoming a Chef|
|Can TV Chefs Teach You To Cook?||00:30:00|
|Improving Cooking And Food Preparation Skills||00:15:00|
|Catering To Unique Tastes||00:30:00|
|Qualities Of A Successful Chef||00:30:00|
|Achieve Perfection As A Saucier||00:30:00|
|Becoming The Perfect Chef||01:00:00|
|Equipment For Perfect Chefs||00:30:00|
|How To Become The Perfect Chef: Attending School||00:30:00|
|The Keys To Getting and Using Feedback||00:30:00|
|What Can You Do With A Culinary Degree||01:00:00|
|Knife Skills For The Perfect Chef||00:30:00|
|Making Meals Easy to Eat Healthy||00:30:00|
|Plating for the At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|Perfect Chefs Choose A Speciality||00:30:00|
|Finding Local Cooking Classes||00:30:00|
|How Can You Become a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Physical Qualities of the Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Importance of Testing Recipes||00:15:00|
|The Chefs Important Baking Tools||01:00:00|
|The Learning Curve To Becoming The Perfect Chef||00:15:00|
|The Job of a Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|The Mix of Sweet, Spicy and Savory||00:30:00|
|The Perfect At Home Chef||00:30:00|
|The Perfect Chef Opens A Restaurant||00:15:00|
|The Physical Demand of Being a Chef||00:15:00|
|Buying Kitchen Equipment: Tips And Tricks To Save Money||01:00:00|
|The Well Equipped Kitchen||00:15:00|
|Be Wary Of The Latest Trends||01:00:00|
|Inexpensive Vs. Cheap||00:15:00|
|Needing Vs. Wanting||01:00:00|
|How To Find The Best Deals||01:00:00|
|Secrets Of Outdoor Cooking Recipes||01:00:00|
|Once A Month Cooking Recipes||00:15:00|
|Mother’s Day Cooking Made Easy||01:00:00|
|Mardi Gras Cooking Cajun Style||00:30:00|
|Learn To Cook Italian Food On Vacation||01:00:00|
|Cooking With A Dutch Oven||01:00:00|
|Recipes Of Italian Vegetarian Cooking||01:00:00|
|Home Cooking Network: An Array Of Recipes||00:30:00|
|America’s Home Cooking: The Television Program||01:00:00|
|A Wonderful Experience With Outdoor Cooking Burners||00:30:00|
|Cooking For Sunday Dinner||01:00:00|
|Healthy Cooking Oils||01:00:00|
|Cooking Cajun Food||01:00:00|
|Paula’s Home Cooking Recipes||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Eating A Healthful Vegetarian Diet||01:00:00|
|Italian Food On A Date||00:30:00|
|The History Of Pasta In Italian Food||01:00:00|
|Review Of Different Vegetarian Cooking Shows||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking Brochutto||01:00:00|
|Cooking Christmas Cookies||01:00:00|
|Back To Beginning For President’s Day Cooking||00:30:00|
|Microwave Bacon Cooking Equipment||00:30:00|
|Cheap Italian Food In Milan||01:00:00|
|Chinese Cooking Wok||01:00:00|
|7 Useful Cooking Tips And Hints||01:00:00|
|Down Home Cooking||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking School||00:30:00|
|Italian Cooking Recipes||00:30:00|
|French Cooking Holidays||00:30:00|
|Food Business Basics||01:00:00|
|Put Together Your Business Concept||00:30:00|
|Identify your Target Market||00:30:00|
|Identify Your Competition||00:30:00|
|Write A Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Equipment And Supplies||00:30:00|
|Marketing And Quality Control||00:30:00|
|Recipe – I||01:00:00|
|Recipe – II||01:00:00|
|Recipe – III||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IV||01:00:00|
|Recipe – V||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VI||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – VIII||01:00:00|
|Recipe – IX||01:00:00|
|Recipe – X||01:00:00|
|Recipe – XI||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XII||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XIII||00:15:00|
|Recipe – XIV||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XV||00:30:00|
|Recipe – XVI||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Professional Chef||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Professional Chef||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Professional Chef||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.