Master the theoretical knowledge for providing psychotherapy to your clients with the Diploma in Psychotherapy course.
Psychotherapy uses various psychological methods for solving different mental disorders or problems. The course introduces you to the theories of psychology so that you can deal with various mental issues. For treating mental problems, you need to understand mental health disorders and its different types. In this course, you will be introduced with various kinds of mental disorders such as schizophrenia, eating disorders, Gender Dysphoria, etc. You will learn how to deal with these problems and also figure out the symptoms of depression and work with anxiety.
Then, the course covers several psychotherapies for treating mental problems such as person-centred therapy and psychoanalysis, Gestalt therapy, and Existential therapy. Instead of these, the course will provide a detailed guide on how to open a private practice and advertising.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to become a psychotherapist
- Anyone who wants to become a coach, counsellor, therapist
- Anyone who would like to use therapeutic methods in their work
- Anyone who is interested in psychologically supporting other people
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to the Course|
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:05:00|
|About the Course||00:04:00|
|Introduction to Psychotherapy|
|What is ‘Psychotherapy’?||00:09:00|
|Difference between ‘Counselling’ and ‘Psychotherapy||00:10:00|
|Who needs psychotherapy?||00:09:00|
|Therapeutic Relationship & Environment|
|Setting up therapeutic environment||00:08:00|
|Listening Skills & Listening Stages||00:09:00|
|Establishing positive therapeutic relationship||00:10:00|
|Stress – and Anger management||00:13:00|
|Approaches & Schools of Thought|
|Psychodynamic Therapy & Psychoanalysis||00:11:00|
|Types & Forms of psychotherapy|
|Group sessions (workshops)||00:11:00|
|Online (Skype) Therapy||00:10:00|
|Mental Health Conditions|
|Psychotherapy for Depression||00:09:00|
|Psychotherapy for Anxiety disorders||00:07:00|
|Psychotherapy for Schizophrenia||00:10:00|
|Gender Identity Disorder (Gender Dysphoria)||00:10:00|
|Psychotherapy for Eating Disorders||00:09:00|
|Helping the client in crisis|
|Suicidal thinking & talking||00:10:00|
|Self harm cases||00:10:00|
|Working as a Therapist|
|How to set up own practice||00:08:00|
|Registration & Accreditation||00:08:00|
|Where to advertise own services||00:10:00|
|Thank you & Good Bye!||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.