Are you currently working in the Sales Industry? Are you aiming for a promotion or are you just interested in Sales Management? Do you want to know how communicate effectively and manage well your sales and business? Then it’s time for you to learn how to communicate and sell effectively through this Sales Management Course.
It is very important to communicate well because communication skill is an essential skill especially in the business and corporate setting. These Communication Skills will help you develop your ability to communicate with your clients and colleagues which are a key for you to sell more. It will be very difficult to become an effective sales expert but if you start right now, you will surely be able to become effective businessmen especially through the power sales method you will be learning in this diploma course. Every business-minded people know that in the business industry you have to sell no matter what kind of business it is or what kind of product or service you are selling. But if the business is slow and sales are slower, you need to learn how to solve these.
This course specifically focuses on the improvement of your sales performance and to be able to learn the ways to generate and increase sales regardless of your industry. There are plenty of tips and advice available for businessmen who really want to make their business work, and if they are prepared to put in the time and effort then there is no reason why they won’t succeed.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are in the marketing and sales department. Furthermore, it will help the top executives and managers to know the power sales method to have more profit for the business.
- People who are interested in learning more about sales management and are struggling with marketing and selling their products to the market.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background and experience in business, marketing and sales will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Sales Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Executive Producers
- Group Account Director
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Specialists
- And Many More!
|Sales Management- Part 1||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 2||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 3||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- part 4||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 5||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 6||01:00:00|
|Sales Management- Part 7||01:00:00|
|Relationship in Sales|
|Focusing on Your Customer||00:15:00|
|What Influences People in Forming Relationships?||00:30:00|
|How to Win Friends and Influence People||00:15:00|
|Communication Skills for Relationship Selling||01:00:00|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Doing Market Research||00:00:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Sales Force Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Sales Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Sales Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.