Do you want to learn the basics of sales? Do you want to build a foundation for your sales effectiveness? Do you want to find out how to target your customers? Do you want to learn how to close more sales using proven skills and techniques and boost your income? If yes, then this course is just tailored for you.
Ever wondered about the sales techniques sharpened and mastered by leading organisations, for example, Makeup Forever, The balm and other present day brands such as Anastasia, Max factor and Gosh? Well look no further – this course covers essential sales techniques and strategies, and introduces the learners to how organisations function. Furthermore, students will likewise figure out how a current deals structure roles and what are the distinctive parts involved that add to its usefulness. Through engaging and meaningful discussions, students will likewise figure out how to distinguish and focus on their clients, how to compose and convey convincing pitches, and also how to qualify and how to structure sales channels.
Who is the course for?
- Fresh graduates.
- New sales representative.
- Business people, new companies, occupied entrepreneurs who need rapidly to pick up the fundamental skills of selling and persuading.
- Individuals who are considering sales as a career in the future.
- People who have to deal with customers face-to-face.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Salesmanship is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Sales representative.
- Customer service manager.
- Sales executive.
- Word press VA.
- Internet marketing assistant.
- Much more.
|Introduction To Salesmanship||01:00:00|
|How the Low Pressure Salesman Uses His Product Knowledge to Build Dynamic Demonstrations||00:30:00|
|How to Use Enthusiasm in Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Building Customer Confidence Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|Timing the Low Pressure Sale||02:00:00|
|Developing the Low Pressure Sales Personality||00:30:00|
|How to Organize Yourself for Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Objection Handling Techniques||01:00:00|
|Highlight Closers in Low Pressure Selling||00:30:00|
|How You Can “Tell It Faster-Sell It Faster” Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|Customer Service Basics|
|Customer Service and Retention Templates||01:00:00|
|Customer Service & Retention Checklist||01:00:00|
|Customer Service Checklist||01:00:00|
|Developing Customer Relationship Skills|
|Good Customer Relationship – Why is it Important?||01:00:00|
|Understanding Your Customers||01:00:00|
|How to Calculate Customer’s Lifetime Value||00:30:00|
|How to Keep Your Customers Happy?||01:00:00|
|How to Get Your Customers to Say ‘Wow!’||01:00:00|
|Proven Methods of Customer Retention||01:00:00|
|The Art of Customer Follow-up||01:00:00|
|Loyalty Marketing Program||00:30:00|
|Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations||01:00:00|
|Handling Customer’s Complaints||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Difficult Customers||00:30:00|
|Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service!||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits||01:00:00|
|Choosing a CRM Program||00:30:00|
|Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.