SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an essential part of marketing strategy. This strategy is used to ensure your business or organization’s position in the digital market. Through this course, you will learn both SEO and digital marketing. If you learn about SEO, you will also learn how to optimize your digital marketing strategies to put your business on top of the online community. So what are you waiting for? Start your digital marketing journey now and be more successful.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through Digital Marketing.
- People who have an interest in Digital Marketing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in SEO and Digital Marketing course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Product Creator
- Sales Manager
- Sales and Promotions Specialist
- Top Executive.
|What Is Search Engine Optimization?||01:00:00|
|Search Engines That Use SEO||01:00:00|
|Using SEO In Website Text||01:00:00|
|Using SEO For Google Ads||01:00:00|
|Using SEO For Article Marketing||01:00:00|
|Using SEO In Press Releases||00:30:00|
|Using Longtail Keywords||00:30:00|
|Using Google To Discover The Best Keywords||00:30:00|
|SEO For Video Ads||00:30:00|
|SEO In Photos||00:30:00|
|Blogging With SEO Marketing||01:00:00|
|Using A SEO Company||01:00:00|
|Introduction to SEO||00:30:00|
|Improve Engagement to Improve Rankings||01:00:00|
|Make Your Existing Pages Longer||00:30:00|
|Focus on YouTube SEO||00:30:00|
|Improve Site Speed||00:30:00|
|Focus on Topics Instead of Keywords||00:30:00|
|Reporting and Analytics||00:30:00|
|Local SEO and Listings||00:30:00|
|Effective Seo Tools||01:00:00|
|Sales and Marketing||00:30:00|
|How Internet Marketing Works||01:00:00|
|How To Make Money With Internet Marketing||01:00:00|
|What is Affiliate Marketing||00:30:00|
|Competition in Internet Marketing||00:30:00|
|Researching in Internet Marketing||01:00:00|
|What is Traffic?||00:30:00|
|Traffic vs. Relevance||00:30:00|
|Paid forms of Traffic – 1||01:00:00|
|Paid forms of Traffic – 2||01:00:00|
|Search Engine Optimization||00:30:00|
|Search Engine Optimization 2||00:30:00|
|Best SEO Practice||02:00:00|
|Blogs – WordPress||01:00:00|
|Blogs – WordPress II||03:00:00|
|Email Marketing I||00:30:00|
|Email Marketing II||01:00:00|
|Internet Marketing Strategy I||01:00:00|
|Your own website vs free options online I||00:30:00|
|Your own website vs free options online II||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Email Marketing||00:30:00|
|Using Email Marketing Software||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quantity||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quality||00:30:00|
|Crafting an Email||01:00:00|
|Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy||00:30:00|
|Facebook Marketing Basics|
|Introduction to Facebook||00:15:00|
|Why You Should Care||00:15:00|
|Setting up a Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?||00:30:00|
|Marketing on Facebook||01:00:00|
|Create a Content Calendar||00:15:00|
|Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement||00:15:00|
|TWITTER FOR BUSINESS||00:15:00|
|TOP TWITTER TIPS||00:15:00|
|WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWITTER MARKETING BASICS||01:00:00|
|WHEN TO TWEET||00:15:00|
|BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY||00:15:00|
|REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)||00:15:00|
|Pinterest Social Marketing|
|How to Use Pinterest||01:00:00|
|How to Win the Hearts of the Target Audience on Pinterest||01:00:00|
|Understanding Pinterest Etiquette||00:30:00|
|Marketing Strategies to Build Your Brand and Your Followers||02:00:00|
|Monetizing Pinterest through Market Hunting||01:00:00|
|Pinterest Tools to Use in Your Marketing Arsenal||00:15:00|
|Benefits of online advertising and AdWords||00:30:00|
|Choosing a campaign type||00:30:00|
|Measure your results||00:30:00|
|The Anatomy Of A Profitable Blog||02:00:00|
|Quick & Easy Optimization||00:30:00|
|Extending Your Blog’s Functionality||00:15:00|
|Turbocharged Profit Strategies||01:00:00|
|Successful Search Engine Marketing||00:00:00|
|Digital Marketing Handbook||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in SEO and Digital Marketing||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in SEO and Digital Marketing||00:30:00|