Welcome to the Diploma in Tax Management course. Are you self-employed and want to know how to file taxes online? Do you want better control over your business accounts? This tax training course will give you the practical skills and knowledge you need to handle your taxes faster and more efficiently.
This tax management diploma course is designed to provide you with the tools and strategies to manage your tax affairs, prepare your own tax returns and even prepare returns for others. This course includes a wide range of tax-saving ideas and tax-saving measures, teaching you how to save taxes by refinancing your mortgage, spending less on your credit card and investing in life insurance. The advantages of online tax filing, the ins and outs of payroll, and the importance of acquiring a financial planning certificate will also be highlighted in this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Tax Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Tax consultant
- Tax accountant
- Accountant Assistant
- Accountant manager
- Accountant Executive
- Accountant Officer.