Welcome to the diploma in tax management. This course has been designed to provide you with the appropriate knowledge, tools and strategies that will help you manage your tax affairs, prepare your own tax return or even prepare returns for others. This course will teach you on tax saving ideas, tax saving measures, saving taxes by refinancing your mortgage, spending less on your credit card and by investing in life in insurance etc. This course will also teach you on the advantages of online tax filing, ins and outs of pay roll, importance of acquiring a financial planning certificate etc.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Tax Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Tax consultant
- Tax accountant
- Accountant Assistant
- Accountant manager
- Accountant Executive
- Accountant Officer.
|Diploma in Tax Management|
|Individual Tax Saving Ideas||01:00:00|
|Tax Saving Measures For Business||01:00:00|
|The Tax Audit||01:00:00|
|The Ins And Outs Of Federal Payroll Taxes||02:00:00|
|Why People File Taxes Online||00:30:00|
|What Are Your County Property Taxes Used For?||00:30:00|
|Offering Personal Financial Advice -Ameriprise Financial Services||01:00:00|
|Using Free Tax Preparation Software||00:30:00|
|Consulting Tax Attorneys – Tax Law Specialists||00:30:00|
|Delinquent Property Taxes- Three Steps To Deal With Your Delinquent Property Taxes||01:00:00|
|Federal Income Taxes – How To Deal With Federal Income Taxes?||01:00:00|
|File State Taxes- E-File System Is The Best Way To File Your State Taxes||00:30:00|
|Filing Income Taxes- How To File Income Taxes?||01:00:00|
|Financial Planning Software- Nine Benefits Of Financial Planning Software||01:00:00|
|Free Taxes- Benefits Of Filing Free Taxes Online||00:30:00|
|Income Tax Forms- Three Must To Follow If You Desire To Fill Your Income Tax Forms Yourself||00:30:00|
|LLC Tax Savings- How To Avail LLC Tax Savings||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Online Tax Forms Over Traditional Methods||00:30:00|
|Save On Taxes By Refinancing Your Mortgage||00:30:00|
|Save On Taxes By Spending Less On Credit||00:30:00|
|Save On Taxes By Investing In Life Insurance||00:30:00|
|Save On Taxes: Hot Tips||01:00:00|
|Save On Taxes With Tax Deductions||01:00:00|
|Federal Tax Law 2005 For Nonprofit Organizations||00:30:00|
|Understanding California State Taxes||00:30:00|
|Make Your Personal Finances Work for You||01:00:00|
|The Importance of Acquiring a Financial Planning Certificate||00:30:00|
|Social Development and Financial Planning||01:00:00|
|An Overview Of Hennepin County Property Taxes||00:30:00|
|Kentucky State Taxes||01:00:00|
|Maryland State Taxes||01:00:00|
|Ohio State Taxes||00:30:00|
|UBS Financial Services For Small And Large Business||00:30:00|
|What Is A VP Financial Planner?||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Tax Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Tax Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.