The Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management course covers all the necessary areas of tourism and Hospitality management. The course is divided into two parts. The first part deals with travel and tourism where you will learn how to do in travel and tour, the Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls, and the basic travel guide.
Then the course will focus on Hospitality management and teaches you the essential skills of hospitality such as communication, accommodation, safety, and more.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in travelling across the world and learn its benefits
- Professionals wanting to learn about the various travel destinations for their job
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Tourist guides
- Travel agency consultant
- Start up travel companies
- People interested in travelling
|Introduction to Travel & Tourism||00:30:00|
|History of Tourism||00:30:00|
|Integrated Model of Tourism||00:30:00|
|The Meaning of Travel Tourism and Tourist||01:00:00|
|Types of Tourism||00:15:00|
|The Products & Services of Tourism||00:30:00|
|Managing Tour Operations||00:30:00|
|The Impacts of Tourism||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality||00:15:00|
|Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry||00:15:00|
|Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism||00:15:00|
|Types of Accommodation||00:15:00|
|Types of Room||00:30:00|
|Types of Hotel Guests||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||01:00:00|
|Influences Which Affect the Industry||00:15:00|
|The Development of the Hospitality Industry||01:00:00|
|Successful Quality Management||01:00:00|
|Pointers for Gaining Access to Money While Traveling on the Road||00:30:00|
|A “Must-Do” Before Going on a Trip||01:00:00|
|Practical Packing Tips||00:30:00|
|Food and Dining Tips||00:30:00|
|Money, Money, Money Wits||00:30:00|
|The 6 Top Airport Scams and What to Do to Guard against Them||01:00:00|
|A Commonly Hidden Foreign Airport Warning||00:30:00|
|Don’t Prepay for that Gas||00:15:00|
|Surefire Ways to Guard against Air-Travel Tiredness||00:30:00|
|What to Do if a Person Becomes Ill While Traveling in Air?||01:00:00|
|The Best but Affordable Places to Eat while Traveling||00:30:00|
|How to Get Paid while Taking a Vacation||00:30:00|
|Africa Safari Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Australia Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Booking Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|Costa Rica Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Disneyland Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Disney World Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Egypt Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Exotic Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Hilo Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|Hot Spots in Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|How Online Travel Temptations Work||00:15:00|
|Indiana Travel Temptations||01:00:00|
|Key West Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|Mexico Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Michigan Travel Temptations||01:00:00|
|Ohio Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Panama Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|RIU Paradise Island Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|San Diego Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Sandy Point Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|Singapore Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Tennessee Travel Temptations||01:00:00|
|Travel Agents and Travel Temptations||00:15:00|
|Travel Destination to Alaska||01:00:00|
|Travel Destination to New Mexico||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Amsterdam||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Iowa||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations on a Nile River Cruise Liner||00:15:00|
|Travel temptations through Nevada||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Antigua||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in California||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Canada||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Chicago||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations in Colorado||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations in Hawaii||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations in Kentucky||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations in Montana||00:30:00|
|Travel temptations in New York||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in North Carolina||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in South Carolina||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Oregon||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Rome||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in South Dakota||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in the Bahamas||01:00:00|
|Travel Temptations in the Caribbean||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in the UK||00:30:00|
|Travel Temptations in Washington DC||00:30:00|
|Wisconsin Travel Temptations||00:30:00|
|Conclusion to Diploma in Travel & Tourism||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.