This podcast represented course is designed for individuals who are already hosting a podcast show as well as for the people who are willing to start pod-casting. This course will inform you about what all is involved in a podcast show. You will be highlighted with all the pros and cons related to this field. You will also be taught about the importance of conducting interviews. This course will also brief you about the equipment used and how important these are.
Who is the course for?
- Individual wishing to be a TV podcast presenter;
- Anyone who wants to share their passion with the world such as musicians.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Digital journalist
- Podcast producer
- Podcast audio technician.
|Diploma in TV Podcast Presenter|
|What is a Podcast||00:30:00|
|Using Podcasts as a Listener||00:30:00|
|What Equipment do I Need to Create a Podcast||00:30:00|
|Recording Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|Editing Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|Publishing Your Podcast||00:30:00|
|Why Do Interviews?||00:30:00|
|What Is Involved In Hosting A Podcast Show?||00:30:00|
|NEW PODCAST start-up TIPS!||01:00:00|
|What Equipments WILL You Need||00:30:00|
|HOW TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO INTERVIEW ON YOUR PODCAST SHOW||00:30:00|
|HOW TO PREPARE FOR AN INTERVIEW||00:30:00|
|HOW WILL YOU CONDUCT THE INTERVIEW||00:30:00|
|Editing Your Interviews For Publishing||01:00:00|
|Hosting & Uploading Your Media Files||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.