Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to become profitable through website designing
- People who have an interest in Website Design and Marketing and how to effectively communicate with their potential clients through the web.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Website Design & Planning course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists
- Marketing Managers
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Sales and Promotions Specialists
- Top Executives
- And Much More!
|Diploma in Website Design & Planning|
|How to Choose the Best Website Design for Your Business||01:00:00|
|What’s in a Domain Suffix?||00:15:00|
|Website Design Terminology||01:00:00|
|Website Designs with Staying Power||00:15:00|
|How Can I Build my Website for Free||00:30:00|
|Six Steps to Website Design for Beginners||01:00:00|
|Dreamweaver or CoffeeCup for Website Design||01:00:00|
|Using Dreamweaver to Create your Site Layout||00:30:00|
|Three Crucial Steps to Creating Your Website||00:15:00|
|Dos and Don’ts of Website Creation||00:30:00|
|SEO Basics for Effective Website Design||00:15:00|
|Ideas for Your Internet Business Website Design||01:00:00|
|Immediately Applicable Design Tips for a User-Friendly Website||00:30:00|
|6 Reasons to Create a Website||00:15:00|
|Common Website Design Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Too Much or Too Little||00:15:00|
|Why Successful Website Development Does Not Stop at Design||00:15:00|
|Ideas for Your Personal Website Design||01:00:00|
|How to Create a Social Networking Website to Enhance your Business||01:00:00|
|Tips for Designing an Affiliate Website||00:15:00|
|How to Use WordPress for your Website||00:15:00|
|Top 14 Reasons to Create a Blog||00:30:00|
|Tips for Designing a Successful Blog||01:00:00|
|More Tips for Designing a Successful Blog||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Website Design & Planning||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Website Design & Planning||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.