With the abundance of nutrition and fitness information in the media, people seem to be more confused than ever about how to go about maintaining their weight, fitness, and boost their energy. With this course, you will find out why it is so important to eat well and exercise regularly to maintain your physical fitness and mental health.
This diploma in weight loss, metabolism and fitness will provide you the necessary knowledge to plan your own complete individual fitness plan to help you achieve your specific desired health and fitness results. The key to successfully attaining life changing results is making a realistic, achievable and enjoyable plan that will fit into your lifestyle.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma Weight Loss and Fitness course will be very beneficial and helpful to everyone, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research Staff
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach.
|The Science & Methodology of Metabolism & Weight Loss|
|Introduction – What is Metabolism and Metabolic Rate||00:06:00|
|The Science Behind Metabolism and Weight loss||00:05:00|
|How to Create a Diet Without Dieting||00:07:00|
|The STEPS to Creating a Metabolic Diet|
|Step 1 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: BMI, BMR & Calories||00:07:00|
|Step 2 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Basic Nutrition||00:09:00|
|Step 3 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Foods to Avoid||00:05:00|
|Step 4 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Water||00:04:00|
|Step 5 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Fiber||00:03:00|
|Step 6 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Protein||00:03:00|
|Step 7 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Carbohydrates||00:05:00|
|Step 8 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Omega 3’s & Other Fats||00:03:00|
|Step 9 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Spicy Foods||00:03:00|
|Step 10 – Creating a Metabolic Diet: Crunch & Texture||00:02:00|
|The KEYS to Increasing Metabolism BEYOND Diet!|
|Increase Metabolism with Exercise||00:04:00|
|How Muscle Mass & Body Fat Affects Metabolism||00:04:00|
|What about Hormones, The Environment & Stres||00:04:00|
|How to Keep Motivated & Other Tips||00:03:00|
|Recording A Wellness Diary||00:02:00|
|Using this Course to Help Clients!|
|Using metabolic rate diets as a wellness coach||00:03:00|
|How to run a metabolic rate program||00:04:00|
|Increase Metabolism & Lose Weight Naturally-Handouts|
|Increase Metabolism & Lose Weight Naturally-Handouts||00:00:00|
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Fitness and Exercise|
|Knowing About Fitness, Health and Exercise||01:00:00|
|The Basic Requirements||01:00:00|
|Essentials and Advices||01:00:00|
|Types of Aerobics||01:00:00|
|Strength and Building Plans||01:00:00|
|Live Longer and Stay Healthy While Feeling Younger||01:00:00|
|Success Means Being Healthy||00:30:00|
|How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness||01:00:00|
|Nutrition? What You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|Weight Loss Management|
|Why Do You Want To Lose Weight?||01:00:00|
|Does Your Weight Have an Emotional Control Over You?||01:00:00|
|How Did You Get Here?||00:30:00|
|Why We Eat||00:30:00|
|The Diets That Lead Us Here||00:30:00|
|Inches or Pounds?||00:30:00|
|Starting Point – The Importance Of A Goal||01:00:00|
|Watching What You Eat – Keeping Tabs On Those Calories What Exactly Is a Calorie?||01:00:00|
|Good Fat vs. Bad Fat||00:30:00|
|We Have All Of This Knowledge – Now What?||00:30:00|
|Exercise And Its Far Reaching Benefits||01:00:00|
|Finding an exercise program that is right for you||01:00:00|
|Your Personal Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|Exercise As Part Of Your Weight Loss Plan||00:30:00|
|To achieve your weight loss goal||00:30:00|
|Health and Wellness for Baby Boomers|
|Who Are The Baby Boomers?||00:30:00|
|Boomers Want To Stay Healthy||00:30:00|
|Exercise To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Diet To Beat Ageing||01:00:00|
|Vitamins To Beat Aging||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Weight Loss, Metabolism and Fitness||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Weight Loss, Metabolism and Fitness||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.