Almost everyone wants to stay fit but they often lack appropriate knowledge and information as to when and how to start the regime and/or what is the best strategy? Lack of appropriate knowledge and information often lead to negative impacts on your body. This course has been designed to encourage you to maintain a healthy diet and proper nutrition by gaining the necessary knowledge and information. This Diploma in Weight Loss: Paleo Diet Course will give you the right knowledge, information and understanding of staying healthy, maintaining nutrition by taking appropriate dietary decisions for yourself and others. This course covers the areas including the understanding of human body, the socio-economic & medical implications of being overweight, approaches to weight loss, paleo diet & how it scores over other diets, eating well rather than starving, healthy weight loss with paleo diet plan etc. Take this course and make life changing decisions with proper skills and knowledge.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Weight Loss: Paleo Diet will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Related Health Professionals
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Much More!
|Overweight – A Symptom Or A Problem? An Understanding Of The Human Body||01:00:00|
|The Socio-Economic And Medical Implications Of Being Overweight||01:00:00|
|Approaches To Weight Loss||01:00:00|
|Paleo Diet And How It Scores Over Other Diets||01:00:00|
|Starving Against Eating Well||01:00:00|
|Healthy Weight Loss With Paleo Diet Plan||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Weight Loss: Paleo Diet||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Weight Loss: Paleo Diet||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.