There can be accidents at any work environment, and with our Diploma in Workplace Safety course you will learn how to maintain a safety at work place and create and implement an effective safety plan that will prevent injuries and protect your employees.
The most difficult task for any business owner is to provide safety at the workplace. Through this course, you will learn about the roles and duties of a manager or a business owner towards their employees related to its security. You will also learn about the methods of promoting and enforcing safety standards and the advantages of applying the health and safety policies at the workplace.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for professionals, employees and managers in different industries.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Workplace Safety will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Safety officer.
- Health, safety and security advisor.
- Safety promotion prevention specialist.
- Business owners.
- Business managers.
|Diploma in Workplace Safety|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – An Overview||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Types of Hazards||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Managers Role||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Training||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Stress Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Violence||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Identifying Your Company Hazards||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Drug & Alcohol Abuse||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Writing the Safety Plan||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Implement the Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Workplace Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Workplace Safety||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.