Make the important day memorable with the Diploma in Party Planning and Events Management course.
The position and work of an event manager and party planner are different from other casual jobs. The work includes both creativity and basic knowledge of the fields. The course provides a step-by-step guide for managing any event. The course covers both the planning phase and managing phase of any event. You will learn about budgeting, scheduling, site selection, acquiring necessary permits, coordinating transportation and parking, arranging for speakers or entertainers, arranging decor, event security, catering, and other essential steps of planning and managing any event. Finally, the course helps you to understand the psychology of the event and illustrates the concepts through several types of party examples such as birthday party, funeral, home party, etc.
Upon completion, you will be bold enough to arrange any program including any party, baby shower, wedding event, or official program.
Who is the course for?
- Those tasked with the role of event management or thinking of party planning as a business or hobby
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to events management and party planning|
|Party Type Ideas||00:13:00|
|Theming, Types, Tips|
|Theming an event||00:07:00|
|Home Party Tips||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.