Do it yourself is a popular trend these days, which not only helps you develop skills but also save tons of money. If these things intrigue you, then you should definitely consider getting this DIY: Professional Repair Expert course for your house.
This course teaches you the basics of repairing. You will be able to know the essential tools for a professional handyman. This course will be discussing the top skills for woodworking, and brush up on topics such as bandsaw and router. Then you will focus on plumbing and find out how a plumbing system actually works. Additionally, you will be taught all about basic electronics and how to repair old ceilings in this course. At the end of this course, you will also be taught how to protect yourself from injuries that are almost always inevitable.
The course is a nice blend of different topics and helps you learn about the basics around the house. If you get this course now, along with the main course material you will also get access to additional reading material that could help your journey to become more of an expert.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people in their repairs and maintenance concern
- People who have the interest to learn how to do repair
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
DIY: Professional Repair Expert is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Repairs and Maintenance Manager
- Guidance Counsellors
|Essential Tools For Your Toolbox||00:30:00|
|Woodworking Ideas And Skills||00:30:00|
|Basic Ideas Of Plumbing||00:30:00|
|Basic Ideas Of Electronics||01:00:00|
|Repairing an old ceiling||01:00:00|
|How To Protect Yourself From Injuries||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Maintenance Tools and their Uses||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-DIY: Professional Repair Expert||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-DIY: Professional Repair Expert||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.