Dog agility is a famous source of entertainment for dog lovers. It is also a promising sector for those who desire to work with their favorite animal. The Dog Agility Training course is built to equip you with the key skills needed for dog agility and help you secure a career in this industry.
From the Dog Agility Training course, you will understand the principles of dog agility. The course will educate you on dog behavior, responses and communication. From the bite-sized modules, you will understand the basics of physical training for dogs. The course will arm you with adequate skills and the ability to provide training on the obstacles course. The instructor will also introduce you to the fundamentals of flatwork and course design. By the end of the course, you will receive a handful of valuable information on dog agility and health.
This Dog Agility Training course will cover the key aspects of dog training. Enroll the course and prepare yourself to establish a promising career in this industry.
- Introduce yourself to the fundamentals of dog agility
- Enrich your knowledge of dog behavior
- Build the essential skills to provide basic dog physical training
- Acquire the essential skills and knowledge for obstacles training
- Understand the basics of flatwork and course design
- Increase your knowledge of dog agility and health
Who is this course for?
The Dog Agility Training course is for both future and current professionals in the dog training industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Dog Agility Training course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Dog Groomer
- Dog Trainer
- Dog Walker
|Module 1: Introduction to Dog Agility|
|Introduction to Dog Agility||00:11:00|
|Module 2: What to Know Before Starting?|
|What to Know Before Starting?||00:11:00|
|Module 3: Understanding Dogs’ Behaviour, Responses and Communication|
|Understanding Dogs’ Behaviour, Responses and Communication||00:14:00|
|Module 4: Basic Physical Training|
|Basic Physical Training||00:17:00|
|Module 5: Obstacle Training 1 (Contact Obstacle)|
|Obstacle Training 1 (Contact Obstacle)||00:17:00|
|Module 6: Obstacle Training 2 (Tunnels and Jumps)|
|Obstacle Training 2 (Tunnels and Jumps)||00:16:00|
|Module 7: Flatwork and Course Design|
|Flatwork and Course Design||00:24:00|
|Module 8: Agility and Health|
|Agility and Health||00:17:00|
|Module 9: About Competitions|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|