Are you a pet lover and consider the dog as your family member? Or do you have the pet or just want to grow your business? Then you have come to the right place. The Dog Grooming Diploma course will teach you the recent techniques of grooming a dog or cat.
The career in Professional Dog grooming and Styling is lucrative. A dog groomer is a person who grooms dogs and earns money. Dog grooming includes both hygienic care or cleaning of a dog and styling a dog for competition.
Dog grooming depends on several issues such as size, colour, and characteristics and coat type. Among the different types of dog grooming in the UK, the course focuses on the following categories:
- Kennel Club breed groupings
- Coat types
The course teaches the basic dog behaviour, infection and diseases, canine anatomy and health, first aid, grooming equipment, grooming requirements, etc. Apart from these, you will learn how to make the dog more stylish by hair cutting, brushing, trimming nails, using essential oils, dry shampoos, and so on.
In short, the course will prepare you to be a time-life professional groomer.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Who is this Course for?
Dog Grooming Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Dog Grooming Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|The History of Dog Grooming||00:15:00|
|Why Do We Groom?||00:15:00|
|Breed Groups and Coat Types||00:15:00|
|Equipment and Techniques||01:00:00|
|Keep Your Dog Healthy and Clean||01:00:00|
|Things to Look for Before you Groom a Dog||00:15:00|
|Pre-grooming and General Care||00:30:00|
|How to Bathe Your Dog||00:15:00|
|How to Get Your Dog to Love Bath Time||00:15:00|
|Drying Your Dog After a Bath||00:15:00|
|Bathing and Drying: General Considerations||00:15:00|
|Grooming Details (Clipping, Scissors, Ears, Teeth, Feet, Bottoms)||00:30:00|
|Basic First Aid||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Dog Grooming Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Dog Grooming Diploma||00:20:00|