Are you currently a dog parent or owner, however, you are having difficulties because of its barking problems? Or are you someone who works professionally to train and take care of dogs? If yes, then this course will surely guide you in solving dog barking issues.
Dog barking problems have always been one of the problems of a dog owner. Dogs bark is a piece of their ordinary and characteristic correspondence and conduct. Dogs can bark for proper and great reasons, like when outsiders approach the house of where they live or when they hear an odd commotion. The greater part of us needs our dogs as a watch or guard dogs and barking is the way they alarm us to anything unordinary, however, excessive barking can be an inconvenience.
You should always be persistent dogs to solve this issue and you require some serious energy used before solving this. Dog barking has an extensive list of reasons on why excessive barking of dogs happens, you have to utilise this list as a reference to know how dogs are reacting the way they react. Keep in mind never attempt to ignore dog’s excessive barking. The more it is done, the more terrible your dog’s barking will be. This course will be the perfect guide for you to solve this as early as possible.
Who is the course for?
- Pet care or animal care related professionals who are helping people solve the barking issues of their dogs
- For dog owners that want to solve their dogs barking problems
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Dog Training Course: Stop Dog Barking course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Dog Trainers
- Pet-Care Specialists.
|My Dog Barks: What to Do?||00:30:00|
|My dog loves to bark: Understanding the Dog 24/7||00:30:00|
|The Myths About Dogs||00:15:00|
|I don’t want my dog getting hurt||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Barking Problem||00:30:00|
|Controlling his ARF-ARF-ARF||00:30:00|
|Curious About Barking Reasons||00:30:00|
|There are still any Reasons Left?||00:30:00|
|Training a Dog Yourself The Easy Way||00:30:00|
|What about a Watchdog||00:15:00|
|Dog vs. The Neighbours||00:30:00|
|Uh oh Puppies||00:30:00|
|I Could only Tolerate so Much||00:15:00|
|Me and my Dog||00:30:00|
|Be in Touch with Your Pooch||00:30:00|
|The Justice System||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Dog Training Course: Stop Dog Barking||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Dog Training Course: Stop Dog Barking||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.