Dyslexia and Dementia Awareness Diploma course will give an understanding of the range and benefits of social interactions in dementia care. This qualification is aimed at students who want to develop their knowledge of dyslexia and dementia care.
Students will discover various approaches and how to support these, as well as the importance of promoting identity and inclusion. It is ideal for students already employed in the health and social care sector who wish to upskill. Students develop an in-depth understanding of dementia and its effects. Students will also investigate how individuals with dementia can engage in activity and occupation. Students will develop their understanding of the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion within the context of dementia care.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Dyslexia?||01:00:00|
|Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment||00:30:00|
|Solutions for Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|What Is Adult Dyslexia?||00:30:00|
|What Strengths Do Dyslexic People Have?||00:30:00|
|How Do I Know That I’m Dyslexic?||00:30:00|
|Where Can I Be Assessed?||00:30:00|
|Is Specialist Tuition Available?||00:30:00|
|Compassion For People With Dyslexia||00:15:00|
|How Can I Afford The Help Available To Me?||00:15:00|
|Stories From Others With Dyslexia||00:30:00|
|Tips To Help With Adult Dyslexia||01:00:00|
|Tips and Help In Remembering Numbers||00:30:00|
|Confusing “B” and “D”||00:30:00|
|Spelling And Grammar Tips||01:00:00|
|Using Color While Dyslexic||00:15:00|
|Tips At Work Or School||00:30:00|
|Awareness and Misunderstanding||00:30:00|
|Symptoms of Dementia||01:00:00|
|Prevention and Treatment||01:00:00|
|The Impact Of Stigma||01:00:00|
|Caring for Dementia Victims||02:00:00|
|Home Adaptations for People with Dementia||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.