Millions of people have Dyslexia globally. It’s a learning disability that impairs a person’s ability to read and write. In this Dyslexia Awareness Course, you will get a glimpse of how Dyslexia affects the learning process and discover the strategies for working with Dyslexia.
This Dyslexia Awareness Course will equip you with a solid understanding of Dyslexia. You will explore what causes Dyslexia and gain the ability to identify the symptoms in the young and old. You will learn about the issues faced by dyslexic students in the school and help them through each step of the problem. Finally, you will discover a range of approaches to make life easier for people living with Dyslexia.
- Gain an excellent understanding of Dyslexia
- Identify what causes Dyslexia and its effects on people
- Determine what Dyslexia students struggle with
- Be able to identify the signs and symptoms of Dyslexia
- Learn about the cognitive approaches in Dyslexia
- Understand the legal rights of Dyslexics
Who Is This Course For?
This Dyslexia Awareness Course is beneficial for aspiring professionals interested in gaining a comprehensive understanding of Dyslexia. Parents and teachers can take this course to help kids with Dyslexia. In addition, the skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Dyslexia Awareness Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- SEN or SENCO teacher
- Social care worker
- Job Centre advisor
- Child psychiatrist or therapist
|Dyslexia Awareness Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to Dyslexia||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Dyslexia in the School||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia||00:16:00|
|Module 05: The Legal Rights of Dyslexics||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.