Learn effective body language communication skills in this course and practice the skills to help you advance your career.
Communication is not only about the ability to express feelings. Communication includes understanding, not just the words spoken but also what the body expresses. Body Language expresses what words can’t show. In this course, you will explore how to identify and interpret body language effectively to understand anyone’s nonverbal communication expressions. Learn to interpret basic body language movements to recognise common mistakes when interpreting body language. Enhance your existing body language skills through this comprehensive course.
Who is the course for?
- Communication professionals or any professionals who have been struggling in learning or interpreting body language expressions and movements.
- Anyone who has an interest in knowing the importance of body language skills.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Effective Communication: Body Language course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Body Language Specialist
- Business professionals
- Communications Specialist
- Marketing Associate.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Communicating with Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Reading Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Body Language Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Nonverbal Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Facial Expressions||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Body Language in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Lying and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Effective Communication: Body Language- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Effective Communication: Body Language||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Effective Communication: Body Language||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.