Grasp a crystal clear understanding of electric motors and how to save energy in electric motors from the comprehensive Electric Motors & Energy Saving Course. This course will discuss all the essentials of the energy-saving process in electric motors and help you add a valuable skill to your CV.
The Electric Motors & Energy Saving Course will introduce you to the classification of motors. You will be able to familiarize yourself with the motor terminologies. The course will help you increase your knowledge of energy-efficient motors. You will become skilled in selecting suitable motors and optimizing the performance of the engines. In the easy-to-follow modules, you will learn about important efficiency terms. Within a few steps, you will have a clear understanding of the energy conservation in electric motors.
The Electric Motors & Energy Saving Course is a valuable course for those who aspire to work in the relevant sector. Enroll in the course and prepare for a promising career.
- Familiarize with the basic principles of motors
- Understand the fundamental terminologies of motor
- Enrich your understanding of motor efficacy
- Learn how to select and assess motors
- Build the skills to optimize the whole system
- Know about different efficiency terms and energy conservation in motors
Who is this course for?
This Electric Motors & Energy Saving Course is for Aspiring professionals of the relevant industry or individuals interested to learn about this topic.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Electric Motors & Energy Saving Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Energy Consultants
- Energy auditor
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 02: Classification|
|Classification of Motor||00:07:00|
|Module 03: Terminologies|
|Terminologies of Motor||00:08:00|
|Module 04: Losses|
|Losses of Motor||00:07:00|
|Module 05: Energy saving in motors part I|
|Energy saving in motors part I||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Energy saving in motors part II|
|Energy saving in motors Part II||00:09:00|
|Module 07: Energy saving in motors Part III|
|Energy saving in motors Part III||00:06:00|
|Module 08: Energy saving in motors part IV|
|Energy saving in motors part IV||00:07:00|
|Module 09: Energy saving in motors part V|
|Energy saving in motors part V||00:09:00|
|Module 10: Energy Efficient Motor|
|Energy Efficient Motor||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.