The electric metering system is helpful in many ways. For instance, it can be used for accurate billing purposes and can aid in making better decisions for the electricity system. Develop a comprehensive understanding of single and three-phase power systems by taking this Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems course.
The Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems course will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to basic electricity metering. It will educate you about single-phase and three-phase power measurement and the instrumentation required to measure single and three-phase power flow. Also, you’ll know the uses of instrument transformers and how to use a wattmeter to measure the power of a circuit.
- Understand how single-phase metre and three-phase meters work
- Broaden your understanding of power and energy
- Know the instrumentation involved in measuring single and three-phase power flow
- Understand what are instrument transformers used for
- Learn how to use a wattmeter for circuit power measurement
Who is this course for?
Professionals interested in having a fundamental understanding of single and three phase power systems can take this Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems course.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer
- Power Engineer
|Electric Power Metering for Single and Three Phase Systems|
|Module 01: Basic Metering Introduction||00:01:00|
|Module 02: Power & Energy||00:15:00|
|Module 03: AC Power||00:51:00|
|Module 04: Instrumentation||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Single Phase Metering||00:34:00|
|Module 06: Instrument Transformers||00:33:00|
|Module 07: Three Phase Metering||00:42:00|
|Module 08: Cross Wattmeter Verification||00:32:00|
No Reviews found for this course.