An electrical technician is a well-respected profession that involves excellent physical activity with good pay. Learn the skills of an electrical technician and enjoy massive career opportunities by taking this Electrical Technician course.
The Electrical Technician course will give you valuable insights into electricity principles. It includes an in-depth look into Ohm’s law, direct current, alternating current, voltage, and resistance. Also, the course will introduce you to various electrical incidents and discuss how to work with electrical equipment safely. Our comprehensive training will also guide you through combined inspection and testing.
- Know the responsibilities of an electrical technician
- Understand what is a capacitance and how it works
- Get ideas on maintaining electronic and electrical wiring
- Know how to work safely with electricity
- Learn to identify faulty or unsuitable equipment
- Determine how to troubleshoot wiring systems
Who is this course for?
Professionals interested in learning the skills for an electrical supervisor career can take this Electrical Technician course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Electrical Technician course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Domestic installer
- Residential Electrician
- Commercial Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Domestic Electrician
- Automotive Electrician
- Outside Lineman/ Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician
- Industrial Electricians
|Module 1: Introduction and Basics||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Communication Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Electrical Units and ohm’s Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 4: Safety Precautions||00:46:00|
|Module 5: Direct Current||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Alternating Current||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Voltage and Resistance||00:21:00|
|Module 8: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Electrical Incidents||00:11:00|
|Module 11: Risk Assessment||00:26:00|
|Module 12: Reducing and Controlling Risks||00:24:00|
|Module 13: Combined Inspection and Testing||00:39:00|
No Reviews found for this course.