You feel that everything isn’t right at work? It is safe to say that you are disappointed by your employment? Is your workplace conflictual? Is it hard to work with your partners? Do you feel like skipping your job today? If your answer is yes, the arrangement is straightforward: take a shot at your emotional intelligence, and everything will change. Enrol now!
The ability to recognize and manage emotion is known as emotional intelligence. Individuals who have the potential to comprehend emotional intelligence can easily avoid miscommunication, reach consent, manage stress, and address conflicts efficiently. This Emotional Intelligence (EI) course concentrates on the five core capabilities of emotional intelligence: mindfulness, self-direction, inspiration, sympathy and relational skills. Members will figure out how to create and execute these to upgrade their connections in work and life by expanding their comprehension of social and passionate practices, and figuring out how to adjust and deal with their responses to particular circumstances. Different models of emotional intelligence will be covered.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals.
- People who want to develop their emotional intelligence competencies to enhance as well as manage their relationships at work and in life.
- Any individual who works with others.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- The emotional in elegance course is for anyone to wants to enhance their productivity at work and even in their social life.
|Emotional Intelligence Basics|
|Definition Of Emotional Intelligence||00:30:00|
|The Emotional Mind||00:30:00|
|The Methods Of Increase Your Emotional Intelligence (EI) & IQ||00:15:00|
|How To Increase Self-Awareness||00:30:00|
|10 Exercises to Strengthen Your Team’s EI||00:30:00|
|History of Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Emotional Intelligence Defined||00:15:00|
|Validating Emotions in Others||00:15:00|
|Setting Your Personal Vision||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Emotional Intelligence Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Emotional Intelligence Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.