Are you someone who is interested in emotional intelligence? Or are you someone who helps people or organization in human development? If so, then this course will surely be able to help you learn the important lessons about emotional intelligence mindfulness and empathy!
To become an expert in Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy you will need special and advanced skills in understanding human emotions. In this course, you will be able to learn self-management, awareness, regulation, motivation, and empathy. You will also be able to manage and help other manage own emotions. You will also be able to learn how to communicate verbally and non-verbally with other people. Moreover, you will learn about emotional intelligence and how to balance optimism and pessimism to succeed in your chosen life path.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals and experts in human emotional capacity and developmental skills.
- People who have an interest in learning about emotional intelligence mindfulness and empathy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Emotional Management Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Human Development Specialist
- Life Coach and Mentor
- Organization Development Manager.
|Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What is Emotional Intelligence||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Skills in Emotional Intelligence||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Social Management and Responsibility||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Tools to Regulate Your Emotions||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Gaining Control||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Business Practices (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Business Practices (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Making an Impact||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.