Did you ever face a situation in your workplace like you are not happy with the decision taken by your supervisor? And you wanted to ask someone else that what are they thinking about the decision; whether they would make the same thing? This Employee Dispute Resolution Course offers employees just that chance, using a formalized procedure to ask, consider, and resolve just these sorts of questions. Here, everything you need to know about employee dispute resolution through meditation.
So, why waiting just join this course today and brush up your skills and knowledge.
- Learn the definition and terms of peer review process
- Get to know a system for employees to file grievances and a management to respond
- Learn how to select a facilitator as well as a panel
- Know the things that are involved in the hearing process, starting from preliminary meetings to the hearing, and the decision procedures
- Get to know about the responsibilities and of the powers a panel should possess
- Learn to execute the professional questioning methods as well as the probing techniques
- Learn the reasons for which the peer review panels fail and you can overcome these risks
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Employee Dispute Resolution Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Employee Dispute Resolution Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is Peer Review?||00:15:00|
|Initiating the Process||00:15:00|
|The Peer Review Panel||00:15:00|
|The Peer Review Process||00:30:00|
|Panel Walk Through||00:15:00|
|Why Does the Process Fail?||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Employee Dispute Resolution Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Employee Dispute Resolution Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.