Are you someone who is in charge of managing employees? Are you willing to improve your management skills and want to become an expert on it? Then this course can truly help you.
Employees and their development is an essential aspect of management and business. If you are qualified to check, you can take this course to become advanced in employee management. You will be learning about employee management and on-boarding. You will learn how to deal with millennial in your workplace and create on-boarding process for them. You will also be able to develop an action plan on working with millennials and learn from retrospection.
Who is the course for?
- Employee management members or leader
- People who have an interest in employee management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Human Resource
- Team Leader
|Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Purpose of Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Introduction||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Millennials and Onboarding||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Onboarding Checklist||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Engaging the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Following Up With the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Setting Expectations with the Millennial Employee||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Mentoring the Millennial||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Assigning Work to the Millennial Employe||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Providing Feedback||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Employee Management Course: Millennial Onboarding||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.