Are you someone who is in the business industry and want to learn how to train employees? Or have you been assigned to employee development and career assistance? Or are you part of the human resource management department specialising in training employees? If so, then this course will surely be able to help you learn about employee recognition and training.
Training employees and recognising their efforts and achievements is a very important aspect in human resource development. In this course, you will be able how to become an expert in training and rewarding employees. This course will teach you to assess what kind of employee recognition program will suit your company needs. You will also be able to recognise leadership and outstanding skill among your colleagues. You will learn how to construct a culture of recognition and be consistent in your recognition program to be able to motivate your employees. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about employee recognition for your business or organisation to succeed.
Who is the course for?
- Human resource managers or training specialists who want to become an expert in employee recognition program and learn the necessary skills to become expert of it.
- People who have an interest in learning about employee recognition and training.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Employee Recognition Training Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Manager
- Training Specialist
- Top Executive.
|Employee Recognition Training Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Many Types of Incentive||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Designing Employee Recognition Programs||01:00:00|
|Module Four – How To Get The Buzz Out||01:00:00|
|Module Five – It Starts From The Top!||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Creating a Culture of Recognition||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Best Things In Life Are Free!||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – A Small Gesture Goes A Long Way||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Pulling Out The Red Carpets||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Don’ts of Employee Recognition||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Maintaining Employee Recognition Programs||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Employee Recognition Training Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Employee Recognition Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Employee Recognition Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.