Employment in the UK is a very long and complicated process. Most companies start recruiting new graduates almost a year prior to the starting date of a job. Yet many people want to work there as it is a breeding ground for new tech, innovation and multi culture. If you want to get a clear understanding of the employment laws in the UK,you should definitely consider taking this course.
Employment Law UK is a very structured course as it initially introduces you to UK employment law, types of workers and employment courts. You will also learn about laws regarding employment for foreign nationals including what happens when illegal immigrants are hired for jobs. Next you learn about the terms of an employment including express, implied and varying terms. You will further get more information regarding employee rights, termination, discrimination, business transfers and collective rights.
The course provides some useful websites in order to help job seekers and people interested in understanding UK employment laws alike. If you want to get a job in the UK be it general or law related this course can seriously be of use.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in getting a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws
- Professionals seeking to gain employment in UKVI or as a solicitor
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Employment Law UK is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- UKVI officer
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Officer
|Employment Law UK|
|Rights During Employment||02:00:00|
|Termination of Employment||02:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Employment Law UK||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Employment Law UK||00:20:00|