Dissimilarities between languages impede communication for employees who grew up speaking a language other than English. This can damage what would otherwise be productive relationships. This English as a Second Language will help you to fill the gaps in communication skills though instruction and exercises.
This course is written for people with intermediate competency in English as their second language. Clear intent and meaning while speaking, listening, reading and writing will be covered.You will learn to acknowledge existing skills in the areas of speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing, you will understand the gaps in skills compared to workplace communication needs, and much more.
- Appreciate the existing skills for the segments of Speaking, Listening, Reading as well as writing
- Identify the gaps in skills compared to the workplace communication requirements
- Realise cultural as well as workplace impacts on communication and the ways to function within them
- Know how you can learn along with the proficient skills for oral as well as written communication, involving technical structures for example, email and video conferencing
- Improve an individual Action Plan for consistent skill reinforcement and also for growth
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
English as a Second Language is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our English as a Second Language is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Self Awareness – Skills of Self and Others||00:15:00|
|Words and Positive Workplace Culture||00:30:00|
|Putting Words to Work||00:45:00|
|Individual Action Planning||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- English as a Second Language for Office Communication||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- English as a Second Language for Office Communication||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.