Mental health means the social well-being of someone that is related to its psychological and emotional feelings. It will affect anyone on how they think, feel, and act. In this course, you will be able to learn that the state of the mental health which can help you determine ways on how to handle yourself and others well according to the mental condition.
This course emphasizes that mental health is an important aspect since it is part of your life and has been significantly affecting you ever since. If you are someone or your patient is experiencing mental health issues, you will notice that having unstable state of mind can change how they live. Thus, this course is designed to help you know the mental health basics, resiliency and how other health conditions are connected to you that it affects the way you live.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people with their mental health
- People who have an interest in the personal mental development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Enhanced Mental Health course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
- Mental Health Specialists
- Social Worker
|Enhanced Mental Health Course|
|Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Enhanced Mental Health Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Enhanced Mental Health Course||00:20:00|